We do not allow the use of weapons, drugs, alcohol, foul language, obscene behavior etc… We reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone. Please be responsible and friendly to other patrons and all actors inside the haunted house.
We encourage everyone to dress up, however, we do NOT allow full face masks or props of any kind. We must be able to identify you as a patron and not one of our actors. You may be asked to remove your makeup costume. If you have a question, please message us before you come.
PREGNANT WOMEN AND PEOPLE WITH ASTHMA
We do not recommend pregnant women and people with asthma go through the haunted house. Please consult your Physician or doctor for their recommendation. We want ALL patrons to be safe and have a good time.
BAGS AND PURSES
We do not allow any bags into the haunted house. Please make arrangements prior to your visit.
In case of an emergency or if you get too scared while inside the venue find the actor in the room closest to you and they will escort you outside. Please note, we do not allow refunds, all sales are final.
READ THIS BEFORE ENTERING HAUNTED OAKS
- This attraction reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone
- You will experience intense audio, random lighting, low visibility, sudden actions, special effects, and an overall body taxing environment.
- DO NOT enter this haunted house if you suffer from heart conditions, prone to seizures, respiratory issues, or any other medical condition that may affect your health.
- DO NOT enter if you are PREGNANT
- DO NOT enter if you suffer from anxiety disorders such as claustrophobia
- DO NOT enter if you are INTOXICATED
- DO NOT enter if you are wearing any form of cast, medical brace, using crutches, or have any type of physical limitations
EVENT MAY BE TOO INTENSE FOR CHILDREN 12 & UNDER