READ THIS BEFORE ENTERING HAUNTED OAKS
- This attraction reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone
- You will experience intense audio, random lighting, low visibility, sudden actions, special effects, and an overall body taxing environment.
- DO NOT enter this haunted house if you suffer from heart conditions, prone to seizures, respiratory issues, or any other medical condition that may affect your health.
- DO NOT enter if you are PREGNANT
- DO NOT enter if you suffer from anxiety disorders such as claustrophobia
- DO NOT enter if you are INTOXICATED
- DO NOT enter if you are wearing any form of cast, medical brace, using crutches, or have any type of physical limitations
RULES FOR INSIDE HAUNTED OAKS
- NO RUNNING
- NO SMOKING OR VAPING
- NO EATING OR DRINKING
- NO TOUCHING THE ACTORS, PROPS, OR OTHER ATTENDEES
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS
If any of the rules or guidelines are broken, you will promptly be asked to leave.
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Dare to Reach Out?
At Haunted Oaks, we welcome the bravest souls to delve into the chilling depths of the unknown, to experience the eerie whispers of the past, and face the restless spirits that dwell within. If you have dared to venture through our haunted corridors and lived to tell the tale, or if you have inquiries that tremble on the tip of your tongue, desperate to escape into the void, we invite you to reach out…if you dare.
Our team of sinister spectres is ready to assist you, with a hauntingly charming demeanor that may send shivers down your spine. Whether you have questions, concerns, or simply wish to share your harrowing tales of your visit, we’re dying to hear from you.
Our bone-chilling customer service team is available to assist you from dusk till dawn. Rest assured, we will address your inquiries, no matter how bone-chilling they may be.
We await your correspondence with bated, ghostly breath…
EVENT MAY BE TOO INTENSE FOR CHILDREN 12 & UNDER